Pot Noodle Chicken & Mushroom 90g
Ready in 4 mins. None of that artificial colours or preservatives stuff. Suitable for vegetarians.
- May Contain Celery
- Contains Barley
- Contains Wheat
- May Contain Eggs
- Contains Milk
- May Contain Mustard
- Contains Soya
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Noodles: Noodles (51%) [Wheat Flour, Palm Fat, Salt, Firming Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate)],
- Sauce and Vegetables: Water, Maltodextrin, Wheat Flour, Vegetables (2.7%) [Mushrooms (1.5%), Sweetcorn, Onion Powder], Potassium Chloride, Flavour Enhancers (Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate), Flavourings (contain Wheat, Milk), Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Palm Fat, Salt, Yeast Powder (contains Wheat, Barley), Herbs, Acid (Citric Acid), Mushroom Juice Concentrate, Colour Curcumin),
- Sachet: Soy Sauce (1.3%) [Water, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat), Salt, Molasses, Sugar, Acid (Acetic Acids)]
|as prepared per 100g||as prepared per pot**||%* per pot**|
|of which saturates||2.6g||7.9g||40%|
|of which sugars||1.3g||4g||4%|
*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal) **Pot makes up to 305g after preparation with water = 1 portion
Prepare and Use
Why Try Harder? 1 Rip Off Lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level. Leave alone for 2 mins. 2 Stir. Leave for another 2 mins. 3 Stir Again. Find sachet, add contents. 4 Grab Fork... and dig in. Make sure you eat while it's hot. Do not reheat.
Unilever UK, Pot Noodle, Freepost ADM3940, London, SW1A 1YR. Unilever Ireland, Citywest, Dublin 24.
- Type Tub