Schwartz Hollandaise Sauce Mix 25g
- A creamy, savoury sauce mix with zesty lemon juice, rich butter and egg for a quick and simple sauce.
- Find more delicious ideas at www.schwartz.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook and Twitter
- Picked with care. Packed with flavour.
- Create the classic French condiment at home with Schwartz Hollandaise Sauce Recipe Mix, featuring a premium blend of lemon juice, butter and eggs for a delicious flavour everyone will love.
- Perfect drizzled over fish, asparagus or poached eggs.
- Simply follow the 2 easy steps on the pack to create a great tasting Hollandaise Sauce in under 4 minutes.
- Schwartz range of tasty recipe mixes
- Covers a wide variety of both classic dishes and more exciting flavours from around the world.
- Our sustainable process begins right at the source
- Schwartz work directly with local farmers across over 40 countries to ensure our ingredients are of the highest quality. Carefully selecting the best spots to grow our herbs and spices around the world allows us to guarantee intense flavours, vibrant colours and powerful aromas.
- We don't rush the process
- We wait for the right time when our ingredients are at their peak flavour. We then choose the best crop and carefully harvest, dry and pack each herb and spice.
- The result?
- Recipe Mixes that are bursting with incredible flavour for tasty, home-cooked meals in no time.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz
- Smooth & tasty
- Ready in 5-10 minutes
- No hydrogenated fat
- No added preservatives or MSG
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 25G
Modified Starch, Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Thiamin (Vitamin B1)), Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Cream Powder (5%) (from Milk), Fat Powder (Sunflower Oil, Lactose (from Milk), Milk Protein), Flavourings (contain Barley, Wheat), Salt, Butter Powder (2%) (Butter (from Milk), Maltodextrin), Mustard Flour, Acid (Citric Acid), Onion Powder, Egg Powder, Protein Enriched Whey Powder (from Milk), Dried Lemon Juice Concentrate, Colour (Carotenes), White Pepper
- Contains: Barley, Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Produced in the UK
Number of uses
- Free From Added MSG
Name and address
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
- Pegasus Way,
- HP17 8LB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per serving*||% RI** per serving*|
|of which saturates||6.1g||1.2g||6%|
|of which sugars||0.8g||3.4g||4%|
|*1 serving = 1/4 of our recipe||-||-||-|
|**% of Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
- Contains Wheat
- Contains Milk
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Wheat Flour,
- Modified Maize Starch,
- Yeast Extract,
- Skimmed Milk Powder,
- Fat Powder (Vegetable Fat, Lactose, Milk Protein),
- Black Pepper (5%),
- Onion Powder,
- White Pepper (3%),
- Garlic Powder,
- Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum),
- Colour (Plain Caramel),
- Red Bell Pepper,
- Cream Powder,
- Protein Enriched Whey Powder
|Per 100g (as sold)||Per 79g serving (1/4 of Our Recipe)*|
|of which sugars||1.7g||3.4g|
|of which saturates||3.0g||1.0g|
|Salt (based on sodium)||9.25g||0.65g|
*based on Our Recipe
Prepare and Use
For Our Recipe you will need... 1 sachet Schwartz Creamy Pepper Sauce Mix 300ml (1/2 pint) semi-skimmed milk Directions... 1. Mix sachet contents with milk. Bring to the boil gently, stirring continuously. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until sauce has thickened. 2. Serve immediately. Microwave (800W) Microwave ovens vary. The following is a guide only. Empty sachet contents into a large microveable bowl or jug. Mix in milk. Heat on full power for 4 minutes, stirring every minute until thickened. Stir well and ensure piping hot before serving. Hints & Tips... Delicious served with steak and chips or potato wedges. To prepare a speedy sausage dish, fry onions, mushrooms and sausages until cooked. Stir in the prepared sauce and serve with mashed or jacket potatoes.
Schwartz, Pegasus Way, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP17 8LB.
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
- Type Sachet
A 79g serving made according to Our Recipe contains Calories 55 3%, Sugars 3.4g 4%, Fat 1.6g 2%, Saturates 1.0g 5%, Salt 0.65g 11% of an adult's guideline daily amount 4 servings By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Herbs, Spices, Seasonings & Sauce Mixes McCormick (UK) Ltd T/A Schwartz