Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Vanilla Ice Cream 465Ml
- Vanilla Dairy Ice Cream with Chunks of Chocolate Chips Cookie Dough (16%) and Chocolatey Chunks (1%)
- Big delicious chunks of chocolate-chip cookie dough surrounded by creamy vanilla ice cream. It seems like such a no-brainer today, but in 1984 it was revolutionary. The Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream you know and love started with a simple suggestion: What if you put chunks of chocolate-chip cookie dough into vanilla ice cream? That was the fantastic anonymous idea submitted way back in the early days of our first Burlington, Vermont, USA, Scoop Shop.
- We used to have a bulletin board where people could suggest new flavours for Jerry & Ben to make — and this idea stood out. The folks at the Scoop Shop immediately went to work mixing up a batch of chocolate chip cookie dough. It was an instant hit.
- Initially, the flavour was only available at the Scoop Shop. When we decided to sell it in tubs as a frozen dessert, we had to figure out how to get that familiar cookie-dough taste, consistency and texture at ice cream temperatures.
- We teamed up with local producer Rhino Foods and, over an incredible six-year journey, we perfected the cookie dough found in our tubs today.
- In 1991, Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream tubs began appearing in freezer aisles everywhere. It has remained one of our most popular and beloved flavours ever since!
- We work with Fairtrade certified producers for cocoa, sugar and vanilla, and our caring dairy farmers produce the milk and cream in this tub sustainably.
- All of our ice cream is made with free-range eggs, and we use responsibly sourced packaging.
- Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough ice cream tub
- Vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolatey chunks
- Ben & Jerry's operates on a mission that aims to create linked prosperity for everyone connected to our ice cream business: suppliers, employees, farmers, franchisees, customers and neighbours alike
- This frozen dessert includes Fairtrade certified cocoa, sugar, and vanilla
- Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is Kosher & Halal certified
- Ben & Jerry’s uses responsibly sourced packaging for this ice cream tub
- Pack size: 465ML
Cream (MILK) (27%), water, condensed skimmed MILK, sugar, WHEAT flour, brown sugar, free range EGG yolk, butter (MILK), vegetable oils (fully refined soybean, coconut), EGG, cocoa mass, fat reduced cocoa powder, molasses, vanilla extract, stabilisers (guar gum, carrageenan), salt, cocoa butter, natural vanilla and brown sugar flavourings with other natural flavourings, natural butter flavouring (MILK), emulsifier (SOY lecithin), MILK fat. > Sugar, cocoa, vanilla: mass balance is used to match Fairtrade sourcing, total 21%F. F Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in CAPITALS
Store at -18°C
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared|
|Energy (kJ)||1131 kJ||984 kJ|
|Energy (kcal)||270 kcal||235 kcal|
|Fat (g)||15 g||13 g|
|of which saturates (g)||9.2 g||8 g|
|Carbohydrate (g)||31 g||27 g|
|of which sugars (g)||25 g||22 g|
|Protein (g)||4 g||3.5 g|
|Salt (g)||0.14 g||0.12 g|
|1 portion = 100 g. (Pack contains 5 portions)||-||-|