Breaded Haddock Fillets 170g-200g per Kg
Haddock (52%), Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Flavouring, Yeast.
Iceland 8 Breaded Haddock Fillets 800g
Skinless, boneless haddock portions made from pieces of haddock fillet in a crunchy golden breadcrumb.
Produced & Packed by Five Star Fish Grimsbey U.K
|Typical values||Per 100g Ovenbaked||Per Fillet Ovenbaked|
|Energy||770 kJ / 184 Kcal||740 kJ / 176 Kcal|
|Protein||11.0 g||10.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||17.1 g||16.4 g|
|(of which sugars)||0.5 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||7.6 g||7.3 g|
|(of which saturates)||1.2 g||1.2 g|
|Fibre||1.4 g||1.3 g|
|Sodium||0.2 g||0.2 g|
|Salt||0.5 g||0.5 g|
1. Pre-heat oven
2. Remove required amount from packaging
3. Place on a pre-heated baking tray near the top of the oven for time stated
(Based on 2 - 4 Fillets)
1. Pre-heat a little oil in a frying pan
2. Remove required amount from packaging shallow fry
4. Turn occasionally, reduce heat if necessary.
Imported directly from the U.K to Greece By; BR Foods, Tzavella 27 K.Halandri, Athens, Greece 15231.