Cadbury Roses Tub 660G
- An assortment of chocolates.
A Scrumptious Bunch of Chocolates
Signature Truffle, Golden Barrel, Strawberry Dream, Hazel in Caramel, Tangy Orange Creme, Caramel, Hazel Whirl, Country Fudge, Coffee Escape, Brazilian Darkness, Caramel Bite
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
Pack Size: 660g
Occasionally it may be necessary to replace a particular chocolate with another of an equally high standard.
- Cadbury Roses, a great selection of individually wrapped Cadbury chocolates since 1938
- Warm your heart with everyone's childhood favourites
- Suitable for vegetarians
Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Whey Powder (from Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Cocoa Mass, Hazelnuts, Emulsifiers (E442, Soya Lecithin, E471, E476, Sunflower Lecithin), Rice Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Humectant (Glycerol), Salt, Flavourings, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Molasses, Citric Acid, Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Sunflower Oil, Colours (Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract), Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 14% minimum, Milk Chocolate and Chocolate contain Vegetable Fats in Addition to Cocoa Butter
- May Contain: Nuts
- Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.
- Chocolates should be kept in a cool dry place. Exposure to heat or sunlight can cause the cocoa butter to move to the surface. This may result in a harmless white bloom developing on the chocolate.
- Best before: See side or base of tub.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||2035 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||486 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||23 g||70 g|
|of which Saturates||13 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||65 g||260 g|
|of which Sugars||56 g||90 g|
|Protein||3.6 g||50 g|
|Salt||0.38 g||6 g|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|